The Big Ted folding bariatric floorline bed is a Hi Lo electric bed that is reliable and safe and ideal for the heavier person with safe working load of 350kg. This bed has all the functionality in adjustable bed and is suitable for hospitals, hostels and home care environments. This bariatric floor bed folds which makes it easy for installation and storage. Finished in tough powder coating provides a durable and fresh appearance that is easily cleaned and maintained. Electrically operated head raise/back rest, knee bend, raise and lower functions by a hand held controller making the functionality a breeze for the user and carer.
Safety in mind with the electrical system located under the mattress base while all critical moving parts are fitted with bronze bearings for quiet and smooth operation.
Features and Specifications:
– Safe working load: 350KG
– Completely folding for easy storage and Installation
– Standard 125mm dual brake and lock wheels
– Electrical system: DEWERT SGAG 300 care motor
– Bracket for air mattress pump to secure to bed.
– Built in bed control panel plus personnel hand controller for easy operation
– Extensive height adjustment from 135-740mm
– Adjustable backrest, knee bend with twin lift actuators
– Removable head and foot boards coloured to match your decor or assist with asset management
– Large 125mm (5″) wheels with total lock “easy use” control bars
– King single size mattress base of 1070 x 2030mm
– Mattress retainer for secure positioning on base.
Full range of accessories, including – bed sticks, battery back-up, self help pole, side rails and under bed lighting and much more.
For further clarification and special requirements in this custom bed, please contact our friendly sales team at GMS.
The BIG TED bed is Australian made with 10 year warranty on the frame and 5 years on the electrics. Affordable quality built to both Australian and International standards.