The Serena Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair is a great entry level tilt in space wheelchair featuring a tilt and recline mechanism which is designed to deliver comfort, support and assist with redistributing weight from the seat to the backrest. Otto Bock adjustable and multi-position headrest supports the users head in a relaxed and ideal position when reclined or when tilt is used.
Designed with various adjustment function -armrest height, lateral position and parallel position adjustable, elevating leg rests with calf supports Backrest tray and solid aluminum seat pan is ideal for those that may require specialised seating such as a Jay/Roho type of cushions and backs.
Serena has Allen key adjustment from 45cm depth to a maximum of 55cm to suit the individual.
• Anatomically formed Dartex seat and backrest cushions
• Tilt in space angle adjustable from -8 to 30 degrees
• Hip angle adjustable from -9 to 30 degrees
• Armrest height, lateral position & parallel position adjustable & padded sides
• Swing away elevating leg rests with adjustable calf support
• Conventional brakes on 24” wheels
• Solid front wheels 7” 24” rear solid wheels with hub brakes
• Removable aluminum backrest tray
• Solid aluminum seat platform with Allen key adjustment from 45cm depth to a maximum of 55cm.
Available in 53cm
Safe working load 130kg.