Game-Changing Foam Innovation! The Sovereign S7 Mattress addresses all key aspects of skin integrity and safety; Mobility, Pressure, Microclimate and Shear. Perfect for Long Term and Homecare, Hospital Pressure Care and Aged Care Pressure Care.
The Sovereign S7 is the culmination of years of development and clinical feedback, resulting in the most-advanced foam surface for the combination of support, care, comfort and longevity. Utilising foam technology exclusive to Forté Healthcare and manufactured specifically for users seeking a higher care surface, the S7 is an adaptive mattress designed to meet individual requirements with features such as the reversible interface foam layer and choice of cover.
The S7 is suitable for High Risk clients, with a weight range between 30 – 250kg.
CHOICE OF COVERS – LUXURY HOMECARE OR PREMIFLEX ULTRA WATERPROOF
- The Choice of 2 Covers ensures optimal comfort and suitability to users needs
- The open-weave, fully breathable and 4-way stretch Luxury Homecare Cover delivers excellent microclimate conditions and comfort, particularly suited to long-term in-home care applications.
- The Premiflex Ultra Cover option provides renowned, proven and trusted performance for clients requiring Pressure care along with hygiene and barrier protection against fluid ingress. The Premiflex Ultra Cover technology has been developed by Forté from years of clinical feedback including association with leading hospital facilities.
MOBILITY, INDEPENDENCE & EASE OF REPOSITIONING
- Ultra-High Rebound Foam that makes it turn and reposition
- The unique response technology within the anatomical Ventraflow system and Airoform® layers ensure high reactivity to movement, resulting in immediate response to posture changes without compromising on pressure care
ADVANCED PRESSURE REDISTRIBUTION
- Airoform memory foam gel upper conforms naturally to the shape of the body profile for deep immersion and envelopment of bony high-risk areas
- Cells are zoned to ensure support is posturally aligned. Pressure redistribution is maintained relative to the applied weight in the area.
- A subtle integrated heel slope at 5 degrees gently transfers pressure away from the critical heel region.
BREATHABILITY AND IMPROVED MICROCLIMATE
- Next Generation Ventraflow® provides unrestricted air movement which takes heat and moisture away from pressure areas with a unique Air Channel System
- Full Side-Side and End-End air flow channels balances internal mattress conditions with external temperature and humidity, minimising localised hotspots
PERSONALISED COMFORT AND ENHANCED REPOSITIONING
- Greater versatility with both Airoform Cool Gel and Airoform Responce
- Reversible comfort immersion layer
- Airoform® cooling Gel memory foam. Improved body temperature regulation
- Airoform® Response. High elasticity for reduced effort whilst repositioning
REDUCED FRICTION AND SHEAR
When skin sticks to a surface during body movement, it creates a force that stretches the tissues beneath the surface, known as ‘shear’. As a major contributor to pressure injuries, mattress selection with insufficient shear protection will impact skin integrity.
Shearing is addressed with the following features;
Multiple Anti-Shear Layers – transfers shear forces deep within the mattress
Compartmentalised Design – keeps immersion layer aligned with the user throughout full bed movements. Lycra, high-stretch breathable SuperShear® inner cover allows controlled movement between mattress layers
SAFETY AND FALLS PREVENTION
- Proprietary technology integrates high-support foam within the engineered Ventraflow® system, creating high-support edges for safer transfers and repositioning without compromising breathability.
- Side-Side zoning within the Ventraflow® system is progressively firmer towards the edges, ensuring support and encouraging central-positioning