Services available from GMS Rehabilitation
One of Australia’s leading providers of Assistive Technology equipment
With our industry knowledge and experience, and a vast selection of products, we can keep you up-to-date with the latest in mobility and lifestyle equipment. From equipment hire to mobility scooters and pressure care, GMS Rehabilitation is proud to provide you with value-for-money products and services.
We have a Specialist Equipment Assessment Team (S.E.A.T) division of GMS Rehabilitation which is an assessment service offering solutions and outcomes for people requiring specialist equipment that standard equipment does not lend itself too. Learn More.
At times, it may not be necessary to purchase equipment outright, as you may only require usage on a short term basis. GMS Rehabilitation offers an equipment hire service and has various options and products available to suit your unique requirements. All our equipment is tested, cleaned to infection control standards prior to and after hire. Please email for more information on availability.
Repairs & Servicing
- Full workshop service available at all of our stores
- Mobile technicians that can come to you.
- Tag and testing.
- Service Contracts.
- Powered Mobility equipment, regular servicing and battery testing.
- Specialising in pressure care repairs for mattress overlays, full mattress replacement systems. Including preventative servicing.
Our Home Modification service provides modification work for improved access and safety for persons with limited abilities to live independently in their home and in the community.
- In conjunction with an occupational therapist we can assist you with recommendations for minor and major home modifications.
- Supply and installation of grab rails/hand rails.
- Supply and installation of banister rails.
- Supply and installation of hand held showers, lever taps, shower curtains and non-slip surfacing.
- Access modifications such as ramps, step wedges and door widening.
Additional GMS Services
Additional services and resources available to therapists and the Public include:
- Assessment/Training rooms available at Geelong and Lynbrook sites.
- Delivery service with complete set up in the home.
- Comprehensive range of products on view in all stores.